Monday, August 08, 2005

super disguise

I for one, never understood how Clark Kent / Superman was able to keep his identity so secret given that all he ever did was take off his glasses. Until now, I've always thought that I looked recognizable when the glasses came off. Well, at least to everyone over the age of 3 months.

A wave of confusion overtook Rohan as he struggled to comprehend what happened to me (guy with glasses) and who this new guy was (guy without glasses) when I took them off over the weekend. He then started crying a fair deal until the glasses came back on and I convinced him the other guy was wrong.

Of course, I then repeated the experiment. I wanted to be sure that it was the glasses on not something else. Also, the whole thing came as a surprise since he's seen me many a time without the specs -- those many of those instances came earlier on in his life.

Nevertheless, around the fourth or fifth time -- he got it. He realized I was in fact the same guy...Wonder how long he'll remember this bit of trivia....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home