Wednesday, April 20, 2005

stroller frustrations II

So its been more than a week by my count and still no new stroller part. I called Baby Trend again, and the window is now 7 - 10 working days. Good grief, UPS ground is faster than that. What are they using, an Ox cart?

UPDATE 1 -- I called Baby Trend again yesterday evening to confirm when my products were shipped and what products were actually shipped. They were unable to confirm what they actually shipped me -- something about a printer jam. But the ship date of said unknown products was April 13...So, 2 days after i called them. maroons.....

UPDATE 2 -- Got the part today via Fed-Ex ground. Guess 5 days isn't too bad from CA to PA. Anyways, part actually fits and the stroller / car seat works great. Its not super snug, but with the retention strap, the car seat isn't going anywhere and it is level! Whoo Hoo....don't have to take an extra trip to the baby store to find a different stroller!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home